MINI-03 signals each time the foil tip is pressed. Valid points are not therefore distinguished from invalid ones, and neither the points on the piste nor the ones on the adversary's guard are disabled.
It is as there is no need for wire spools, pistes, cables or signalling equipment.
- Low cost.
- Extremely small dimensions: 4 x 5 x 1.8cm (excluding pins). Weight: 62g.
- Both acoustic (buzzer) and visual (led) point contact signalling. The signal stays on for approx. 1 second.
- Sturdy metal container.
- 12V battery included (common radio control battery, type A23 or VR22).
- Battery life is approx. 5,000 points!
- Contact time of the point complies with F.I.E. rules.