Correct functioning of the remote control is shown by a red light, while correct reception is indicated by a yellow light on the FULL-ARM-05.
The remote control operates by using infrared rays. The advantage of infra-red ray transmission is that it is not affected by external factors, as it can occur with the transmission via radio, whose operations may easily be disturbed by transmitters operating on the same frequency, even when located a great distance away.
Remote control power supply: the remote control is supplied by a 9-volt alkaline battery. It transmits approximately 150,000 commands.
Sturdy aluminium casing in a compact size: 11 x 4.8 x 1.2cm. Weight: 170g.
Sturdy membrane keyboard.
- any apparatus can receive and recognise any remote control simply through the pressing down of two keys, one on the apparatus and one on the remote control
- two remote controls can never operate the same apparatus, so all possible illicit interference will be eliminated;
- it is not necessary to set the same code on the remote control and the FULL-ARM-05, nor to check to be certain that that code is different from all the others; and;
- there is no limit to the number of apparatus that can be connected in the same fencing arena.
The FULL-ARM-05 comes complete only with the remote control.
Depending on the type of power supply desired to supply the apparatus, the following items can be ordered:
- For the 100-240V power supply: Art.FAV-954
- For the battery power supply:
- Art.828 RECHARGEABLE BATTERY 12V/6-7Ah
- BATTERY CHARGER: Art.829-B, Art.169
Other useful accessories are:
- Art.852 BOX-04 carrying case. The carrying case may also house the battery (Art.FAV-828), the battery charger (Art.FAV-169) and the 1m high table-top stand (Art.FAV-873).
- Art.FAV-873 1m high table-top stand.
- Art.832 FULL-ARM-05/REPEATER. It allows the duplication at distance of all the information provided by the FULL-ARM-05.
- Art.894 LIGHTS REPEATER.